• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2-3 scallions
• 1 large zucchini, chopped
• 1 bell pepper
• 2 cups baby spinach leaves,packed
• 6 cups eggs whites
• 1/2 cup milk
• handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet and sauté chopped zucchini and bell pepper until zucchini is tender.
3. Add in spinach to vegetables and let it cook down.
4. Whisk together egg whites and milk in a small bowl, then add to the vegetable mixture in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes until egg is fully cooked. Top with tomatoes, scallions, and (if you want) more spinach and zucchini when done and enjoy!