• 4 bananas
• 4 eggs
• 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
• 2-3 tbsp PB2 with chocolate
1. Mash together egg and bananas with fork or in a blender to get the mixture extra smooth. Add in the protein powder and PB2.
2. Spray a small non-stick pan with cooking spray and place on the stove over medium heat. Pour about one cup of pancake batter into the pan and cook until the edges begin to bubble then flip over and cook until done. Repeat until you've used all of the batter.
3. Enjoy plain or with your choice of topping!